Friday, January 19, 2007

Tablet PC?



How cool would it be if Apple made a multi touch tablet computer?

I was just thinking of this randomly, but combining Apple's strengths and technologies into a tablet PC would probably make a really nice device. Since it's Apple, it would probably have a very nice and simple (and all white) design. (Why is everything Apple makes so beautiful?) I can imagine myself in the airport, taking a picture on the go with the built in camera, and then editing it with Aperture, by touching it with my fingers. I would then e-mail the pics to my family or friends to let them know where I am.

Wow, imagine playing halo 2 with a touchscreen. One touch = shoot, two fingered touch = grenade. You press on screen buttons with your left hand to move forward/backward and side to side.

I don't know if there would be a market for it though.
Hm, just a thought.

No comments: